Monday, October 6, 2008

This weekend I...


This weekend I...

-I belive Simone was less blunt about what happenned to us on Thursday night, but to be very blunt, I will start by saying, I will probably never (hopefully) find myself in this situation again as long as I live ;maybe if I were a guy I would have liked it. We were drunk and feeling a little confident so we pushed our way past the VIP security guards and found ourselves in a room full of Hungarian ballers at the "Moulin Rouge." We sat down, looked at eachother in horor, but couldnt stop watching the three, used looking blonde whores licking eachother, bopping their heads in eachothers crotches, and sniffing lines of coke off of the red satin bed's post. Guy's were getting them drunk and giving them drugs. And we were fortunate enough to see all this go down. Then we were kicked out by secuirty because apprently we didn't look like we belonged, aka paid enough to be sitting in that room. As much detail as I would like to remember and go into.

-Took the train out to the country and fed bears honey with a huge wooden spoon!!!!!!!!!
-Went to the Budapest zoo. Realized how crazy bats were. They look like monkeys with wings.
-Walked in a peace demonstration with thousands of Hungarians. Cops were in full force.
-Broke a window in my own house.

Anyway,
next weekend, Simone and I are off to Vienna to see the beautiful palaces, architecture, and to attend Europe's first ever cannabis festival. :)

1 comment:

Cameron said...

I would have fed the whores with a large wooden spoon.