Monday, September 29, 2008

I never thought I would blog. My first Blog: Budapest.

(Home Sweet Home)

I have made a blog. It is pretty cool so far, you get to pick a background and stuff, so that's fun. I really just wanted to be cool like everyone else! I have too much to talk talk about my first month living in Budapest but all I can say is, people make out everywhere and I love it, not the making out, but Budapest. Budapest is divided into two different city type things by the Danube River: Buda & Pest; imagine that. Simone, Baber and I, live in a really beautiful flat on the Pest side, in a really cool district a minute walk from the Opera house; we often hear the opera singers practicing on our walks to school.The sixth district is full of underground tea houses, cafes, and "Non Stop" mini marts and liqour stores, which comes in handy, alot. We also happen to live on the street of this store called "Bush Doctor." We knew we were gonna feel at home. Tonight we made dinner, it was interesting as usual. We've taken to combining EVERYthing, as in like 2 things, from our fridge, throwing it into olive oil, onion, balsamic vinegar, worshitcer sauce, and lots of pepper. It usually turns out OK, but were usually really hungry five minutes after and then our fridge is empty again. If you would like, keep following me through my adventures.
Oh, we picked up the word for "cheers" really fast. In Hungarian it is Egesegedre, pronounced like ay-gay-shay-gay-drrrah. It means: to your good health!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

don´t front. you know you love to make-out in the street.